Saturday, February 23, 2013

A Quick Trip to Baboua

I am going to Baboua!  On Tuesday, February 26 I will be going to Baboua for three days - two of which will be official meetings and the other a day when I can meet with my teammates from Christian Education and the Village School Program.  I am pleased to be going "home." 

I can't stay longer than that right now because there is a retreat for all ELCA missionaries and then a Bible Storytelling conference both along the Atlantic Coast.  (You can be sure that I will eventually write about those!)

All four of the ELCA missionaries will be returning to CAR in mid-March after the conference. 

Please continue to pray for a stable government and social supports for those in desperate need in the Central African Republic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment